*** Before sending us your files - Please read through these preparation guidelines.
Files We Accept
* We accept print quality PDF Files with bleeds This is the most common format that we receive from customers. It preserves quality and layout.
* Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator files (packaged)
* Adobe Photoshop
Did you create your project in Word, Excel or Publisher?
If you send us a Word or Excel document, we run the risk of layout changes and your final will not look like you designed it. The best option is to export/save your file as a PDF. We are sorry but we can not currently open a Publisher file at this time so please save it as a PDF before you send it to us.
Example of a 4x6 with a bleed
Design Preparation Tips
* Resolution: Be sure you set your file to at least 300 dpi before you start creating. Changing it after or having a lower dpi will cause blurry images.
* We print all files in CMYK, if they are RGB we convert them which can cause color inconsistencies. If you want to know a bit more about the CMYK process check here
* If your design goes all the way to the edge of any side it needs to have Bleed in the document file - Bleeds are 1/8” (.125) on each side that will be trimmed. This prevents a white edge from showing on the finished product.
Example of a Business Card with a bleed
© Copyright 2016 Safari Graphics